As part of my participation in Ethony’s 31 Days of Tarot, I’m sharing my Tarot goals for 2017.
Not just any goals, mind you. SMART goals. I am a certified life coach, after all. 😉
What’s fun about this post is, I haven’t engaged with this inquiry at all until now. And by now, I mean the energetic juices are just now beginning to flow around what might be in store for me through the mystical qualities of Tarot.
That means we’ll be discovering what my goals are together, through this post. Here we go.
My Tarot SMART goals for 2017 are:
- Complete Taking On Tarot through weekly posts recommencing as of February 2. They’ll be published every Thursday at 11:11 am until I’ve made my way through the remainder of the Universal Waite Tarot deck.
- Work through every Tarot deck I currently have and any new decks I purchase or receive through daily card draws and short-form journaling. (Ooh, I like that!) This will be an end-of-day practice to bookend my start-of-day card-draw practice. Very doable and helpful.
- Develop a card reading specific to Tarot for my email readings line-up. (Ooh, I like that, too!) This feeds a pull I feel to offer something Tarot-specific. Yummy.
- Populate the Essential Oil Blends for the Major Arcana post that’s been in my draft file for many months now. Yes! I keep on looking at that draft and thinking, “Soon.” Well, soon is coming sooner than later. In fact, the timely and measurable aspects of this SMART goal will be met today at 2:22 pm Eastern.
- Read all the Tarot books on my Tarot book list this year. Another “Yes!” Happily, I’ve already made a dent in this goal since I finished Tarot: The Magician by Tim Kane already.
That’s it. Those are my five specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely Tarot goals for 2017.
And so it is.