It's a wee bit eyebrow-raising that this is our final illumination for January. We enter February at the end of this week, and the Super Bowl is this weekend. I mean... Wow.
Illuminating the Week of 28 January 2019
Our channeled message:
Transitioning from the old to the new takes courage and responsibility. It also takes faith and perseverance. The transition we vision for the week ahead spreads the path of light and offers powerful opportunity for engagement with further awakening. Prepare for the transition as though for a brief journey. Bring only what you truly require with you.
I hear "traveling light," which is a song (from Guys and Dolls), a sometimes off-the-cuff phrase, and a wise choice. As a wise choice, traveling light indicates unburdened movement. It allows us to move both nimbly and efficiently.
Is this an invitation to finish what you likely started in this new year, which involved KonMari-ing our physical, mental-emotional and spiritual life? Yes. In support of that invitation, two things stand out above all else from the Six of Swords:
- The difference between the water behind and the water ahead. The water behind (bottom right) appears turbulent and uncertain. The water ahead appears calm and gentle; somewhat neutral.
- The horizon - land and sky - also has a neutral quality to it; an "unwritten" quality. In effect, it's a blank slate.
Neutrality could nurture a transition from an "outmoded" way of being/thinking/doing to a more supportive way of being/thinking/doing. Agreed? The Rhino Spirit supports this transition. You can "overcome any obstacle."
So, once again (with feeling):
- Who and/or what do you need to leave behind this week?
- What requires your energy that you may decide if it still sparks joy for you?
- What has become outmoded in your life, and requires transformation?
Blessings be. (And go, Patriots!)